Hugs , Kisses and a Big Thank You.  

Posted by lafemmereva in

Hugs , Kisses and a Big Thank You.

Got to know from Fellow blogger sammythewizzy that today is "Blog Reader Appreciation Day 2009".

In short it's a day when we bloggers (who attack you with several weapons like Feed readers, subscribers, orkut/facebook status messages, messengers, word of mouth, spam emails etc) Thank you IMMENSELY for all the support and encouragement you readers have shown insofar.

Boredom knows no season. I hope though that I have in my eccentric ways kept your days, afternoons, evenings and nights alive and bore-free. Yawn!

Many thanks to sammythewizzy, lucifer, jusha, saya, charan, swetha, raga, smita, ush, parv, kaddu, twistewddna, tw, yella, yogesh, ersa, sujoy, kokonad, anup, shiv, hashir and of course all other readers who send me all your kudos regularly to lafemmereva@yahoo.com. Even if you are not a part of the "commenting" or the "mailing" page 3 type crowd I would still like to extend my gratitude to you for visiting my blog. Hopefully you got your time's worth! :)

So till I run out of mind fuel, I shall strive to make you laugh, cry, curse and bless.

Now how about a "Thanking the Voter's" day. All elected Indian politicians could come out and publicly thank their supporters for having elected them to the "Kursi" (Chair) that will ensure another 5 income tax free years. Hopefully they get away without missile type chappals aimed at them. That is the avant garde. Ask PC Chidambaram.The Indian election fever has caught onto me, you see.

I hope I got all your names in that Oscar award winning speech type Thank you note of mine. Else, sorry I'll buy you coffee :)

Oh, and my favorites? Quite the time for nostalgia eh?

Favorite reads:

How (NOT) to loose a Job in a day - Part 1
The story so far.....
Open Letter to my one and only Mallu Chekkan
How much does Barbie weigh?
It' a girl

Favorite poems:

A wannabe Janitor's Monday
Love - Lost and found
Verses to the watchdog that lost its bite!
Mrs. Daddy! come with your wand

Do comment on the blog/write to me if your preferences were different - lafemmereva@yahoo.com.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 at Thursday, April 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

37 comments

Smita  

No babes, Thank U!!! U have kept so many days and nights of mine bore free!! :) U really should get some mobile internet device thingie. Ull blog more often, Yeah! Yeah!! I am a selfish pig!!! :)

April 16, 2009

Yupe, I agree with Smitha. We must thank you, your writing style that keeps your readers coming back for more!

I started reading your blog very recently but have been hooked since. You have a knack of making even the smallest of things sound hilarious...I admire you sooooo much for your sense of humor...

Keep writing.....

April 16, 2009

Year 2008 roundup is my personal favourite. That's the post that attracted me to this blog so much so that I've become a loyal visitor. :) Shall send you my mailing address, you get ready with the goodies for all those kind words I've been saying on your blog. :D

April 16, 2009

Lol..fun to get my daily dose of smile :D... and oh! thanks for the thanks and thanks for what you are thanking but from me to you.... :)))
Have a great year ahead blogging!

TW!

April 16, 2009

@TW - Hahaha!!! Here a Thank, there a thank, everywhere a Thank, Thank!

April 16, 2009

@Ersa - Thanks babes!! Same pinch, No back pinch. I get my Ersa fix in my reader!! :)

April 16, 2009

@Smitha - :) Me is planning to gift you some such mobile thingie on your bday to you....And then borrow it from you the next day :P Howzzat?

April 16, 2009

@Jusha - :) I will send you the goodies. But it may take some time. When the time is right, You will get the best goody. I will walk my talk. There, you have my word.

About that post (The story so far..) That was my serious blogging moment. A lot of 2008 went in this and that and that post woke me up and got me back to writing again :)

I almost knew you would cite that as your fav..I just knew it!!! Like when I see the idol and I try and guess your reaction... :)

April 16, 2009

glad to be of help :).. and lol, rofl "thanking the voters" day is actually a great idea!!! If only neta's were so thankful.. sigh..

er.. did I say that you and your blog rock?!

April 16, 2009

pssst... I'm guessing the "The creative juice flows because of...
" thing is the friend connect widget??? Its not loading in my fairly well updated browser.. Is anyone else able to see it??

April 16, 2009

:D I can

April 16, 2009

@sammy Thanks...U r cool too! So If I rock...what would that leave you with - scissor paper or stone? :P

April 16, 2009

thnx for mentioning me... an honour!!! would luv to be a part of your oscar winning speech!! an oscar for a blog.... hmmmm.... thts interesting!! u never bore ur readers dnt worry keep up with the quirks!!

keep blogging!!

April 16, 2009

yeay!!! I can see!! finally added myself to frnd connect :D

and lol.. paper covers rock.. Paper anytime, coz paper rocks .. :D :D

April 16, 2009

Do i have to tell you which posts i found nice?
I am sure you know.
Rock on babe!!!

April 16, 2009

hey thanks for tips gal....

talking to the fish...is a superb idea i guess will do it 1st

nice blog :)

April 17, 2009

Thanks so much Reva! It's so nice to have a mention there! :)

And, you've finally got the followers widget! You and your lively blog will soon get you a universe of followers.

Cheers! :)

April 17, 2009

Thank you Reva! We met through orkut and I am so glad we did :)
You have brought a smile on my face many a times, and that is a quality possessed by very few!

Through your blogs, you exude not only your flair but also your warmth and love!

Keep blogging babe, can never have enough of you!

April 17, 2009

On occasion of this Vishu/Poila Baishakh (mallu/bengali new yr) i have made a resolution ( i am neither a mallu nor a bengali, just a typical superstitious indian) that i will read all your posts by the end of this month. ( it was year when i made it but then curtailed the duration thinking why waste a yr doing this crap thing..)

Dont even dare to think i am praising you, its all for me, to satisfy my selfishness & raise my level of writing. So what, if this comment took me half an hr to write, i am gonna earn more money & fame than you. Got it. Now just keep that in mind, you crazy girl & yes (reluctantly) keep writing.

April 17, 2009

Great to see my name on the 'acceptance speech' after two-and-a half-comments.
Am a little short of time here, will visit this post again with some time on hand.
Have a nice weekend!

April 17, 2009

Thank you Reva for the mention here! :) Like I have said before, I am glad I stumbled across your blog! :)

April 17, 2009

It was the day to say thank you to mai baap readers who keep the blog going ? Dang! I missed it. Well, you can thank me on the next Reader Appreciation Day. You just earned yourself a reader.

April 18, 2009
Anonymous  

I should've landed on ur blogs earlier, probably i could've been saved from boredom too.

boredom knows no season - well said

im soon gonna be crowned head of boredom, probably might resort to ur blogs from now on to avoid that
:)

April 18, 2009

Hey! I may not be someone who comments regularly because sometimes I just read, enjoy the moment and I don't have much to say but I'd like to tell you that I'm a follower and that I like the way you write. \m/

April 18, 2009

I missed wishing my readers too... How insane! But you did it, and thank you very much.

April 18, 2009

@parv maybe we should start a BLOSCAR for blogs!!! :P

April 19, 2009

@saya Yes! Yes! Yes!!! narcisssist no me? of the third rate order!! :P

April 19, 2009

@varun More animals than humans I heard in perth:P

April 19, 2009

@anup that itself is saying a lot Anup!! Thanks!

April 19, 2009

@ BG yes! yes!! I urge you!! Very therapeutic!!!

April 19, 2009

@ Kokonad :)

April 19, 2009

*swetha - see everyone else got an @ U got a *. Wah! Wah!! :):)

April 19, 2009

@ Julia - Wah!! My best acquisition ever!!! Patting myself on back!! Keep coming!!

April 19, 2009

@Pushkar :) I am on cloud 9!! or 10 or 11 :)

April 19, 2009

@ sujoy my dear friend it is for people such as yourself that twitter was found. Micro blogging. 140 charecters only!!! got a second , do twitter!!! me urges u!!

April 19, 2009

this was wonderful for a first-timer here! :)

May 01, 2009

@rayshma

danke :)

June 19, 2009

Post a Comment