Dark Exit  

Posted by lafemmereva in ,

For a full 2 minutes,after the elimination result was announced in the Idol today, my eyes were wide shut. I wanted to feel how it must have been for Scott to be in the limelight yet not be able to see it.

In the 2 minutes that my eyes were wide shut I wondered how short sighted could it have been to choose Anoop over Scott.

Scott - You are differently abled, A dark beauty. I salute you!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at Wednesday, April 08, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Smita  

yes - I cannot agree more!!! How we take our sight for granted ! Don't we? A silly onion is all it takes for us to go over the top but look at this guy!!!! Amazing!!

April 08, 2009

Who does Anoop look like? Kal penn??Been dyin over this..

April 09, 2009

I was totally at shock watching him get eliminated...

April 09, 2009

Same here, Revu. I always admired Scott for his confidence, really thought the judges would save him. How stupid of them, IMO, the ones to get the lowest votes the next two weeks would be Anoop & Lil, both of whom don't deserve to be saved as much as Scott.

April 09, 2009

@Ersa - Totally!!

April 09, 2009

@Manju - U bet!!! U know what after I watch American Idol you are the first person I think of :)

April 09, 2009

But I wouldn't have watched the AI by then. 'coz its relayed an hour later here. So, we can't have a real-time telepathy. :D

April 10, 2009

@ manju - ah!! time and tide are different in ur zone eh!!! :)

April 22, 2009

Post a Comment