Weighty Weather!  

Posted by lafemmereva in , ,

Dear Mother Nature,

I think you have an eating disorder, Aren't you getting too gluttony of late?
Snow for breakfast , Sunshine for lunch , Chilly winds for tea and Storm for dinner?

(Sound of lightning) Was that your burp I heard?

~ Lafemmereva

P.S Colorado has the lowest obesity rate in the country and of late the most unpredictable weather!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 at Monday, March 30, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 comments

Anonymous  

Well said!! yes, the weather in Denver is getting too unpredictable innit?
-Smita

March 30, 2009

thats the most poetic prose :-)

March 31, 2009

Thanks Saya! :)

March 31, 2009

smita - yes, very fickle!!!

March 31, 2009
Raga  

Hmmmm...I admire her eating disorder and your beautiful piece on the inconstant weather....You only possible, Revs!

March 31, 2009

Raga - Thanks.You are my creative sounding board sweety!!
Hugs n Kisses!

March 31, 2009

It wasnt the burp! ...I just farted! :) Sorry!

March 31, 2009

Chitti - :D Thought so!!!

March 31, 2009

Ahem! Good light-headed stuff here.. Will need to keep returning i guess.

April 04, 2009

Thanks Rajat, I am glad you took the time off to visit. Pls do read the other posts too especially the ones in the Reader's choice section!

April 04, 2009

Lol. You do have a wonderful imagination :)

April 09, 2009

@TwistedDNA - Occupational Hazard. I sometimes program applications which require me to have a checkbox for "Gender" and am asked to allow the user to check both boxes should the user wish to. That fires my imagination.

April 09, 2009

That was a very smart post! Short n Sweet! :)

April 09, 2009

Post a Comment