Diary of a frustrated 9 to 5 er!  

Posted by lafemmereva in ,

Deary Diary,

If I could go back in time to that day when Murphy evacuated his mother's uterus and made an emergency exit into this world, I would take him and feed him to a cannibal. Bah!!! Murphy and his laws ruled my day and just had a blast!!!!

U just wait Mister, I will so come after you and vanquish you!!! Xena - The warrior princess types!!!!

And I will live to see a PS3 game named after our battle.

Amen!

P.S The guy who sits near the copier is cute!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 at Monday, March 30, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

xena the warrior princess.. you are better off wagin better wars with copier boys :-)(I just meant a conversation you perverted mind!!!;-)!#$!#@$)

March 31, 2009

of course, me too was thinking the same thing.....almost!!! ;)

March 31, 2009

Post a Comment