I don't care!!  

Posted by lafemmereva in

I Love music = I Love good singers.

In American Idol this week LHS was not equal to RHS.

Because ,

MJo is space ages ahead of Anoop Dog.
She has an attitude and I like people who have one. I don't care if a person's attitude is good or bad.

I Love people who have one.

MJo told Simon "She didn't care".

And to me that was a good singer with a damned good attitude that America voted out!!!

So were Jennifer Hudson and Clay Aiken in prior seasons. They probably will be called for live performance in a future season. Last laugh was never louder. Rest my case.

This week's live performances:

  • Boy, David Cook is a dish :P
  • Lady Ga ga needs to go- go. She looked like pink cotton candy wrapped in silver foil crying for a kid's attention.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 at Wednesday, April 01, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Megan Joy was one of my fav contestant :(
She is funny.
I couldnt sleep that night. Not coz i was sad. Just coz i saw Ga Ga. :)

April 02, 2009

Yes, she was ghastly!

April 02, 2009

Bad attitute is not healthy!

April 04, 2009

hmmmm... attitude why carry so much around if one can relax a bit and smile?? i dnt agree dat attitude is cool or good i thnk being happy and carrying a smile is better!! nice template!!! overall blog look is so soothing.. keep blooging!

April 04, 2009

I totally agree with u in case of Ga-ga.............But i was happy to see anoop has another chance........I wish it was alison who left n not megan.........n yes David Cook is jussssssssssss awesome (Slurp....)

April 04, 2009

harry :( I care so much for Anoop and I kinda like Allison....But temme ...Danny Gokey or Kris Allen?

April 04, 2009
Anonymous  

I like anoop and megan.. i love love david cook.. he has the sexiest voice ever..did u hear his 'always be my baby' in american idol when he was still in the competition?? hear the original & his version.. OMG, i was sold by his version.. i also like carrie underwood..

April 05, 2009

OMG!! I so love David Cook!! gosh, he looks so dofferent...I heard his bro is ill..:( and so he had to cancel his tour dates!!! I like carrie too!!! :) Yep...I was as glued to the last season as I am to this one!

April 05, 2009

Post a Comment